Shoe care guide
A leather item is a special, universally beloved object, appreciated in equal measure for both women and men, who value the soft touch, simple burnish and the aromatic smell which can only come from premium quality leather.
- Untie the shoelaces, remove the shoe trees and wipe them with wet wipes clean.
- With the large brush, proceed to large and rapid movements from toe to heel in order to remove any dust or dirt.
- Spray water twice on the toe and wipe the shoe out with the large cloth.
Moisturizing & Nourishing
- Apply two layers of Saphir Mink Oil.
- Tightly wrap cloth around two fingers and hold access of the cloth with your thumb.
- Apply two layers of the Mink Oil in circular movements, start from the toe to the heel.
- Rub the leather to remove old polish and some stains.
- Apply thin layer of Saphir Creme 1925.
- Focus on scratch, scuff marks and discolorations.
Polishing & Brushing
We love to serve our customers
We invite you to explore the variety of treatments that we offer, providing you with the best ways to maintain your items and enjoy them for many years to come.